You all know that sex can be great, especially when you’re in the mood, but when is the best time of day to experience this pleasure?
A lot of couples have issues with their timing preferences for sex with their partner. Often when they’re in the mood you’re not and vice versa so it can cause problems for couples. Men and women are wired differently and so most likely feel urges at different times to each other. Here we take a somewhat lighthearted at times approach to finding reasons for one over the other.
Morning sex is better than evening sex because;
- you’re already warm and snuggly so no cold body parts will be working their way around your vulnerable body
- it’s more spontaneous as it’s the first thing you’ve thought about since waking up
- it’s going to be more intimate as you’re both likely to be refreshed but still half asleep and more sensual
- males have a naturally increased testosterone level meaning that you’re going to get more out of them
- if you make a mess of the bed sheets you have to get up anyway so changing them isn’t such a chore
- it’s a great workout for your day and you won’t feel so guilty about having a hearty breakfast
- it will put a smile on at least one of your faces for the rest of the day
- it’s a valid excuse to be getting out of bed late
- men, if you haven’t brought your A game and don’t think you’re going to get her there, you have the ready-made excuse that you need to go and pee
- you’re probably already dressed appropriately for the occasion
Evening sex is better than morning sex because;
- you’re not as clean after a night’s sleep and no doubt haven’t brushed your teeth before you try and seduce your partner
- you’ve probably been thinking about what you want to do to your partner for some part of the day and have a game plan in your mind
- it is more likely to be the style of sex that you most want it to be as you’re fully awake and prepared
- the couple needs to intensify the moment to keep the male things up and running making it more passionate
- if you’re worn out afterwards you can just cuddle or roll over and go to sleep but with morning sex you most likely still have a full day of work to do
- you’re not pushed for time before the alarm clock rings
- you are less likely to be interrupted by any children entering your room
- you don’t have to make up an excuse for being late to work
- you’re less likely to be stopped in the middle by the urge to use the bathroom
- you get to slowly, or quickly whichever is your preference, undress each other and visualise things as they appear
If your timings don’t match up with those of your partners it doesn’t mean that you can’t kick start those urges in them when you are feeling it. If your girl isn’t always ready for morning sex, you can build her up by stimulating her erogenous zones.
Whether your preference is morning or evening, if it differs from your partner’s then try to find ways to give each other the best of both worlds. Your partner will feel happy that you’re willing to consider their needs and so will most likely be more willing to reciprocate to fulfill yours.
What are your reasons that morning sex is better than evening sex or does evening sex win out for you?
Feel free to share our article if you like what you’ve read or even if you didn’t.
Most couples will have arguments periodically throughout their relationship, some more than others. They’re not always bad for your relationship as they can help to clear the air and can be a great way to make your relationship stronger. Being mature enough to resolve an argument will help you to draw closer to each other.Common issues couples argue over [...]
It’s the time of year where love is in the air. A reason to dress up and splurge on all things a partner loves. Valentine’s Day is all about love, Lingerie, flowers, food, dressing up and good conversation.Single people out there need not despair, you don’t need to worry about having a cold one. You avoid having the stress [...]
You’ve been dating your man for some time and things have been going pretty well. You like each other’s friends and are equally at home going out or just not really doing much. Suddenly you sense that his interest in sex with you is waning slightly and you’re not sure why or even if your just overthinking things. Or [...]
Your girl has just climaxed and you’re feeling pretty damn pleased with yourself. You’re almost air high-fiving yourself as a gratified woman means a highly chuffed partner. Pleasing your girl boosts your ego and is highly satisfying for both of you. The feeling is almost one of accomplishment. It’s certainly one to start or finish the day on a high.But [...]
From the outside, everything is rosy in your friend’s life. Regularly posting happy snaps of themselves with their partner, status updates that point to them being madly in love and they’re always busy when you want to hang out. They both have stable jobs and nice clothes and seem to be the envy of every couple.So rightfully you assume that [...]
Are your needs being met in your relationship? Do you feel like you don’t get to do anything you want to do? Would you know how to ask for something you need from your partner?I bet if someone were to ask you what problems have you had in relationships, you’d easily be able to rattle off a list as if [...]
"I don't believe in love at first sight but I'm willing to make an exception for you." I'm sure you've all heard that line and some of you will have undoubtedly cringed at the very thought of it. As it happens, pick up lines (or chat up lines) have been around for ages and often get a bad rap, but [...]
A long time love, a momentary mistake or a part time partner, breaking up is hard to do. If there was a connection and it’s taken away it can be a very traumatic experience no matter how many times you’ve been in the situation before. How do you survive and move on from these painful emotions?Remember that it is [...]
You’ve spent the last few weeks tagging along with friends to Christmas and New Year parties in the vain hope of looking for love. Friends have looked after you well with all of the invites and you have managed to enjoy most of the events but your desire for something or someone interesting to pop into your life has [...]