- Privacy & Cookies Policy
Privacy & Cookies Policy
1. In General
Qlocherie (“our”, “us”, “we”) owns and operates Qlocherie.com (the “site”). At Qlocherie, we take the privacy and security of all visitors to the site very seriously. This page informs you of our Privacy and Cookies Policy regarding the personal information we receive from users of the site.
By using the site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. Our Privacy and Cookies Policy may change from time to time and all updates will be posted on this page. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Privacy and Cookies Policy.
2. Information Collection and Use
We only collect your personal information for the genuine purposes of conducting our business and where we are legally required to do so.
We collect two types of information:
- Personally identifiable information - meaning it can be used to specifically identify you. (for example, name, email address and home/delivery address)
- Non-personally identifiable information - meaning it relates to you but can’t be used to specifically identify you. (for example, type of device used to access the site, your type of web browser and statistical information and log date about number of visits to certain pages on the site)
We collect information from users of the site when they:
- Register or subscribe to the site
- Browse or logging into the site
- Make a purchase from us
- Use our social media channels
- Contact us
Personally identifiable information that we collect may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Contact details such as mailing or street address, email address and telephone number
- Any other personally identifiable information that the user provides to us through the site
Non-personally identifiable information that we collect may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Computer operating system
- Computer browser type and capabilities
- Internet Protocol (IP) address and geolocation
- Web page usage statistics
We use an external shipping company to ship orders, and a payment gateway to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
We will never sell, trade or rent any personal information to other companies during the course of our regular business.
4. Your Choice and Options
You own your personal identifiable information and it is your choice to provide us this information that comes to our possession. We take personal information very seriously and are committed to security and privacy of this information.
With respect to your information:
- You can verify, change or delete the information you have submitted to us – we may require proof of identity before revealing any information for security
- You can close your account or opt out of receiving marketing communication from us
You can do any of the above at any time by contacting us.
The site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave the site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
6. Surveys and Events
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or events. Participation in these surveys or events is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners with rewards. Other information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of the site.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the site, your information is protected to prevent unauthorised access to that information.
In order to help protect your personal information, our site offers secure “https” (SSL encryption) access and is Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant. Basically this means that we use encryption technology to ensure that any information you provide to us via the Internet is protected from any unauthorised interception.
We will do our best to protect your personal data however no security in the world is 100% guaranteed. We will therefore recommend you to keep your account safe by using strong password and not communicating any confidential information via non-encrypted means (for example, instant messaging).
8. Contacting Us
We welcome any queries, comments or request and are always keen to hear from our customers. Please do not hesitate to let us know by contacting us.